Having an engagement session but unsure where to shoot, what to wear, how to prepare, or maybe all the things?! I’m here to give you some engagement photo tips on how to get your best photos and have the best time on your engagement session!
What’s included in your engagement session…
- One hour session
- Unlimited locations
- Unlimited outfit changes
- All of your edited images on an online gallery (where you can share, print, and download your images) with the rights to print
Where to shoot…
- You can choose a location that means something meaningful to the two of you
- Or if life is too busy and you’d rather not have the stress of finding a location, I can choose a beautiful location with lots of options. All I need to know from you is if you would prefer a nature or urban backdrop.
- We can go to as many locations as you’d like but I suggest keeping them within walking distance so we can get as many awesome photos of you as possible without cutting into our one hour session.
What to wear…
- Neutral colors are fabulous. Any bright color may reflect on your face and most of the time we don’t want that (we don’t want green or purple faces!!)
- Fabrics that flow can be your best friend! A flowing dress can give so much movement to a picture while also highlighting the best parts about your body!
- Layers are always great because your outfit can look completely different with a quick change of a jacket or scarf without having to spend time changing.
What to bring…
- Drinks (champagne, anyone?!) or snacks
- Puppies are always welcome
- All of the above or nothing! This is a no-stress allowed shoot so if you can’t find the perfect blanket than no problem, you’ll still have a blast and receive fabulous images!
What will the session look like…
- Simple and easy! We won’t do any strict poses and I encourage you guys to enjoy your time together! Try to forget I’m there and just enjoy this hour together as a date.
- We’ll hop around to different locations either within walking distance or drive (whatever we’ve discussed prior) to those places.
- Lots of kissing, lots of hand holding, lots of me getting really excited about the shots I’m getting that I know you’re going to love.
- You guys can change as much as you’d like though I would say keep it to 2-3 outfits in order to get enough images for you.
What does it look like after the session…
- I will upload your images, edit them, and upload them to your online gallery.
- You will receive an email from PASS gallery by 3 weeks after your shoot (check your spam folder as sometimes it gets throw in there) when your images are all uploaded to the gallery.
- You have the rights to print your images where ever you’d like but you can also print them directly from the gallery which will go to a professional printer and be sent directly to you.