Traveling to New York City? Wanting the most Instagrammable places with the yummiest food and prettiest sites? Here are some of my favorite places we visited on our long weekend Instagramming New York City. (All photos are iPhone photos- sorry, didn’t bring the professional camera on this weekend away)
- Cotter Barber. Yummy coffee in Brooklyn and get a little shave and cut while you’re at it.
2. Marta. Not the best pizza I’ve ever had but the prettiest place I’ve ever eaten pizza in.
3. Dumbo Neighborhood. Cute and clean neighborhood with that shot of the Brooklyn Bridge.
4. Marche Maman. Have some coffee and shop for cute things for your littles and your house.
5. Elizabeth Street Gardens. Come here and drink your morning coffee or read a book in the middle of plants and statues.
6. Think Coffee. Cute outdoor space and indoor space. Plus this cool mural is there (and this one pictured above).
7. Ulla Johnson. The cutest clothes in the prettiest space. Give me one of everything!
8. Sezanne. I came, I saw, I wanted everything. Their store clerks are friendly, they have coffee for you and your poor husband who has to sit while you try everything on, and they have a wall of flowers to take a picture in front of their store.
9. Roman and Williams Guild. Find almost-custom pieces for your home and take home a bouquet of flowers after you eat at their beautiful cafe. Try their desserts- they were fantastic!
10. Black Seed Bagels. Yummy bagels. Obviously.
11. Prohibition Tour with Rory. You’ll go to a bunch of different speakeasies around NYC and hear all kinds of history about the prohibition while sipping on amazing cocktails.
12. The High Line. Walk above the city in a lush garden. You’ll get great shots of the city and just be a quick walk to Chelsea Market.