Sarah of Watershed Floral is a Maine wedding florist and was one of the first in the wedding industry in Maine that I got to collaborate with on a shoot (you can view that elopement shoot and Sarah’s killer florals here) and I knew I wanted to showcase her beauties on my blog and let you all know a little bit more about her. Keep on scrolling to get acquainted with the face behind this Maine wedding florist, Watershed Floral.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself and Maine wedding florist business and why you started it
- Where are you based and who do you serve? Do you travel for weddings?
- Do you source some of your flowers from local flower farms? Do you have any favorite farms you like to work with? Any farms that are open to the public to visit that you know of?
- How would you describe your style of floral design? How has your style evolved over the years?
- For those couples or their guests who are having their wedding in Maine but aren’t from here where would you suggest they go to explore Maine while they’re here?
- If you’re not designing beautiful flower arrangements, what are you doing?